Spackle Makeup Primer– Laura Geller
24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil– Urban Decay
Emphas Eyes– Tarte
Leave In Conditioner Spray– Carol’s Daughter
Creamy Eye Treatment– Kiehl’s
Silk Creme Foundation– Laura Mercier
Creaseless Concealer– Laura Geller
Natural Cheek Stain– Tarte
Every single one of these products is in my bathroom. Most of them I have been using for at least a year. Beauty products are one of those things that you need to use for awhile to see if it’s really going to work for you…or maybe that’s just my skin? So obviously I love all these products since I labeled them as my favorites, but here are a few extra helpful notes:
1. Spackle- I switch back and forth between primers because sometimes my skin gets used to it and it stops working as well. This primer always seems to work for me as well as Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.
2. Glide on Eye pencil by Urban Decay- I hate eye pencils that you have to go back and forth with before you see anything. This one glides on with no hesitation, I love it. I have owned 3 or 4 of these in different shades and they’ve all been awesome.
3. Emphas Eyes Eyeliner by Tarte- this one is very similar to the Urban Decay pencil except it has all natural ingredients and is waterproof.
4. Leave in conditioner spray by Carol’s Daughter- This is a great light weight leave in conditioner and also works as a de-tangler. The picture is of the black Vanilla Scent but the Tui scent smells just as good. Even my husband likes using this.
5. Kiehl’s avocado eye cream- It seems a little pricey for such a small jar but mine has lasted me for almost a year and half. It takes very little product to completely cover under your eyes. It makes my eye concealer sit and blend so much easier.
6. Silk creme foundation by Laure Mercier- For me, the only negative thing about this product is if I use too much, then it can become oily. Of course, if you have dry skin then I’m sure that wouldn’t be a problem. When I don’t over use it it’s really a great foundation and it doesn’t take very much at all.
7. Creaseless concealer by Laura Geller- I have been using this product the least amount of time then the others, a few months, but it’s been wonderful for me. The concealer I was using before this was also Laura Geller called the Real Deal Concealer but it was waaay to heavy for me. If you have some serious scars or flaws then it’s prefect, but otherwise this creaseless concealer is the way to go in my opinion.
8. Natural cheek stain by Tarte- My favorite thing about this product and all the Tarte products is that they’re made from all natural ingredients. My cheeks don’t break out from using this and you don’t need to use a make up brush because it glides on or you can use a sponge to blend it. I have been using this off and on for about 3 years now.