5. Disneyland- Are you thinking “what?”…well my husband, step-son and I leave tomorrow morning for Disneyland! I look forward to it like a 5 year old would every time I go!
What are you thankful for?
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is celebrating what they’re thankful for with their families… instead of being on the computer reading this blog, lol…(I wrote this yesterday in case you’re wondering what I’m doing on the computer). But I thought now would be a good time to share what I’m thankful for:
1. My husband- He truly is strong where I am weak
2. All of my family!- I’ve added some new members this year, but I am blessed for having all of them in my life
3. Great food- I am thankful for food on the table, but also that’s it great food!
(Here’s where the list gets superficial)
4. Ruelala– If you don’t know about it you should! It’s a great shopping website that has fantastic brands and prices. You do have to be invited, but if you’re interested, e-mail me and I’d be happy to invite you! There will be many more blogs about Ruelala:)
What about you? What are you thankful for??